Would you like to pay less for your prescriptions? Let one of our Patient Advocates, work to save you money.
How does it work?
- Call Patient Advocate Services 1-800-862-1456
- Your Patient Advocate gives you a free prescription consultation and medicine review
- Your Patient Advocate provides information for savings options and financial assistance programs
- Your Patient Advocate will coordinate the transfer of your prescriptions to one of our network pharmacies and:
* Coordinate all medication orders
* Contact patient monthly
* Ensure prescriptions are provided at lowest possible cost
* Assist patient with completing application forms
* Arrange pharmacist consults as needed
- Your Patient Advocate coordinates free delivery of all prescriptions and supplies straight to your door
1. Your Patient Advocate works to keep your prescription cost as low as possible.
2. You save time, money, and worry less about having the medications you need, when you need them.